Thursday, September 10, 2009

Helping Nick pick out a script tattoo font

Nick asked me about a script font for a tattoo. Here's some of my faves.

Eduardo Recife has this crazy site, Misprinted Type. I have Luv luv luv 4 this site! He's got some cool free fonts. Did you hear me? I said FREE. Follow that link!
Turns out he also designed the font I used on my book I just published on blurb. (you can check it out here if yer curious)



This is Elegant Script. I kind of like it's awkwardness. EKNP.com










How about a Walt Disney Font? Ugh. I don't like it. But still, the comic look may be interesting if that's your thing.
From Simply the Best Fonts. (that's debatable)







Holy Crap! This isnt' script but it's I like it for a tattoo!!
The name is insane. Seriously.

King Things Spikeless

There's some options Nick. Anyone else got any ideas? Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment